To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
- 2 most recent paycheck stubs, if applicable.
- Last 2 years' w2’s, if applicable.
- Last 2 years' tax returns – All pages are required.
- Any Social Security award letters, if applicable – All pages are required.
- Pension award letters, if applicable – All pages are required.
- Last 2 years' 1099 forms, if applicable.
- Mortgage statement(s) on all properties.
- Homeowner’s insurance declaration page(s) on all properties.
- Last 2 months bank statements for checking & savings accounts – All pages are required.
- Most Recent (IRA, 401K, 403-B, Annuity, etc.) statement – All pages are required.
- A copy of the driver’s license for each applicant.
- Trust paperwork, if applicable.
- Name, address, and contact information for each applicant's current employer.
- Each applicant's job title and length of time employed with the current employer.
- Divorce decree, if applicable.
- Bankruptcy schedules/Discharge papers, if applicable.
- Copy of Purchase Sales contract or Offer to Purchase and all addenda (signed by buyer and seller), if applicable.
- Homeowner's association information with contact information if property is a condo or part of a homeowner's association, if applicable.